How to apply
Applications will open on Monday 29th Jan and the links to the application forms will go live on that date.
The application deadline is Monday 26th February.
- Application forms for Team Leader and Team Member are listed in the yellow bow.
- Completing the first page of the application registers your interest and allows us to check your eligibility.
- The remainder of the application can then be filled in (responses can be saved as you go along) at any time prior to the deadline.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Your motivations for taking part in this project.
- How you meet the criteria for the project as per the relevant role description.
- The skills, knowledge and experience that you can bring to the role.
- Which sub-group you would like to be a part of and why (Team Member roles).
- An understanding of the aims of the project and the difference that it can make.
- Students longlisted from the Team Leader applications will be invited to interviews on Wednesday 13th March.
- Those shortlisted from the interviews will be invited to attend the Selection Day on Saturday 6th April.
- Students shortlisted from the applications for the Team Member role will be invited to attend the Selection Day on Saturday 6th April.
The selection day:
- At the Selection Day all candidates will participate in group activities and Team Members will have short interviews.
- All participants will be informed of the outcome by Friday 4th April.