Team Leader role:
- This place is available to any full time University of Manchester student;
- This includes undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- There are no financial criteria attached to this role.
- These 14 places are available to all undergraduate University of Manchester students who are in any year of study.
Team Members must also be in receipt of / eligible for:
- The Manchester Bursary (partial or full);
- The Undergraduate Access Scholarship;
- OR on an NHS funded course started pre-2017 with a household income less than £35,000.
- For NHS funded courses in order for us to check your eligibility please submit a copy of your NHS financial support letter with your application.
For all roles:
- Students graduating in summer 2022 (before the trip) are eligible, as long as they are not on the payroll of any other employer (e.g. in a full time job) at the time of the trip.
If you are not eligible:
If you do not meet the eligibility for Team Rwanda you can still:
- Volunteer with one of our Trusted Partners, organisations all over the world running ethical and sustainable projects;
- Find an alternative overseas volunteering opportunity - we have lots of advice to help if you'd like to find your own opportunity.