How to apply
Applications will open on Tuesday 1 March at 9am:
- Please check your eligibility before applying;
- Register your interest via Volunteer Hub (links to do so will be added here when applications open on 1 March);
- Eligible students will then receive a link to the online application form.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate in the application:
- An understanding of the aims of the project and the difference that it can make;
- Your motivations for taking part in this project;
- How you meet the criteria for the project as per the relevant role description and skills and attributes list;
- The skills, knowledge and experience you have that you can bring to the role.
The application deadline is Friday 1 April at 9am.
- Students longlisted from the Team Leader applications will be invited to interviews on w/c 11 April (tbc)
- Those shortlisted from the interviews will be invited to attend the Selection Day on Saturday 23 April (tbc)
- Students shortlisted from the applications for the Team Member role will be invited to attend the Selection Day on Saturday 23 April (tbc)
The selection day:
- At the Selection Day candidates will participate in group activities and be interviewed by University staff.