**Applicants must be available for all key dates** Exact dates wil be confirmed shortly.
Recruitment and selection - Team Leader and Team Members:
- Team Member and Team Leader applications deadline - Friday 1 April 9am
- Team Leader interviews - w/c 11 April (tbc)
- Selection day - Saturday 23 April (tbc). Shortlisted students from the Team Leader interviews and the Team Member applications will be invited.
Training and induction:
- Pre-project tasks & fundraising evening - Wednesday 4 May (tbc)
- Training days 1 and 2 - Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 May (tbc)
- It Won’t Happen to Me - (tbc)
- Training days 3 and 4 - Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 June / Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 June (tbc)
Team Member volunteers will also be required to spend time reaching their fundraising target and do some voluntary preparation in the UK before going out to Rwanda.
Travel to Rwanda:
- Departing from the UK - Saturday 23 July
- Returning back into the UK - Sunday 21 August.
- Returned volunteers event - Wednesday 5 October (tbc)
- On return all volunteers will be required to engage in other returned volunteers’ activity, including writing a report and making a presentation to donors and helping to promote international volunteering to other students.