How to apply
Please complete the relevant application form and submit it to email@example.com by Monday 4th March 9.00am. You are required to demonstrate in the application:
- An understanding of the aims of the project and the difference that it can make;
- Your motivations for taking part in this project;
- How you meet the criteria for the project as per the role description and skills and attributes list;
- The skills, knowledge and experience you have that you can bring to the role.
Assistant Project Leader (APL):
- Students longlisted from the applications for the APL role will be invited to interviews on Wednesday 13th March
- Those shortlisted from the interviews will be invited to attend the Selection Day.
- Students shortlisted from the applications for the Team Member role will be invited to attend the Selection Day.
The selection day Saturday 23rd March:
- At the Selection Day students will participate in group activities and be interviewed by University and S.A.L.V.E. staff.